FESH2 COACHING & CONSULTANCY
Fire Environment Safety Health & Hygiene (FESH2)
FESH2 Coaching & Consultancy is abbreviation to Fire Environment Safety Health & Hygiene. We act as a catalyzer for industries to support them in various aspects of Fire, Environment, Safety, Health & Hygiene. Being an HSE professional, we understand the industry’s requirements closely and can work along with them to fulfill their needs.
I see your video about electrical safety on you tube.
1. CEA safety regulations 2010 It is very knowledgeable about electrical safety.
2. Fire safety tutorial and practical video.
3. Industrial audit about electrical safety, fire systems and first aid.
Thanks sharing all those informative and awareness video.
Dear Fesh2 Team,
Thank You for your dedication.
You may think that no one notices your hard work, but we do, each and everyday. The safety and efficiency of the building is a joy for all of us. Keep up the great work!
Being a Fire Safety Field. I liked that though you are highly qualified then you have developed and maintained qualities of Discipline and Down to earth. I like such type of people.
I have seen Ms Vaishali’s professional conduct in several activities. Notably:
1. Safety Videos: She takes up a topic, looks at all the angles – Legal, Safety, Usage practices and puts appropriate images with labeling, video clips to make it very informative
2. I recommended her for Electrical Safety Training where initially the client was little hesitant but gave a chance and she came out in flying colours. Client appreciated the content, conduct and delivery very much.
3. She is doing yeoman service in guiding young students aspiring for safety education by compiling syllabi of various institutions all across India. To me this is one area which is biggest contribution of hers to humanity.
4. She is running two groups –
a. Where Safety Professionals across Indian companies are in it. Contemporary topics are discussed, dealt, resources shared, knowledge exchanged and safety is furthered.
b. Where young and job aspiring Safety persons (new and experienced) can look at available job openings and can apply to such requirements.
I always listen to your presentations. You do a good work and approach fire safety with great sincerity. I’m sure lot of people learn from your presentation.
Excellent, not only to maintain Safe Environment of the organization/plant and also to follow Safe Habits to minimize accident and maximize safety to increase production/business. Thank for promoting safety.
I would highly appreciates and recommend for a great experience. The time is well utilized and knowledgeable to impart with though. Thanks for such an amazing experience.
The trainer's subject knowledge and presentation skill is amazing and session was extremely interesting and interactive.
We were most impressed with their efficient and professional service and I would wholeheartedly recommend them.